We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the fact that we do not completely translate our website into English.
Please give us a call and you will find that we speak English quite fluently!
Of course, there is a difference between spoken and written English. As we are not native speakers, it is challenging for us to do a full translation. (And it does not make sense to have a perfect, "professional“ translation in our virtual space, while – in real life – we sometimes struggle for the correct vocabulary.)
So, while you may take a look at our portraits in the "Das Team“ area, much of this site will not serve you because it is written in German.
On this page, we aim to offer you a short description of our services:
Taxis (including ours) are part of Hamburg's public transportation system. For this reason, we will take you through Hamburg at official, standardized fees that are created and authorized by the Hamburg Senate; this is the same rate as that charged by any taxi service in Hamburg.
Considering that each taxi service charges the same fees, it is quality that makes us your best choice!
What you can expect from Taxi-Service Reiswig:
- Your driver is a native Hamburgian; he knows his city as well as is possible because he has lived in Hamburg for more than 50 years!
- The taxi will be clean and comfortable. The driver will be polite, helpful, and clothed professionally.
- You will be taken to your destination in a serene and safe manner, and at the lowest possible fee.
- Arranged for an airport shuttle we will welcome you at the meetingpoint - regardless of delayed or early landing.
- Business people will find that we are a chauffeur as discreet as a tax consultant or priest.
- You will be offered overall fixed prices for trips to other cities in Northern Germany, including any anticipated waiting time and your return trip, if needed. (12V-outlet and USB adapter is supplied.)
- You can choose sightseeing tours with beautiful and dramatic views of this wonderful city, including places where no sightseeing-bus ever will go.
- Whatever your interests: history, architecture, economy, culture, or society, you will find your driver is an informative guide to the city.
- Payment by credit card is accepted (American Express®, Visa®, or Mastercard®)
We look forward to hearing from you by phone or reading your message!
Ralf Reiswig (pronounced “Ralph Rise-wig“)